Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

All About Unwrapped ~Updated~

So this segment is about unwrapping and getting to know the exposed member. I will interview one member and post the interview after every new OGP La Tale update. So how this is done is I will give you a form that you will need to fill out. It will be about your La Tale bio and your Real Life bio. I will then e-mail you and ask random questions about yourself. We will need a to take a screen shot or if you have artwork of you for the bio. After everything is finished I will post it on the blog homepage.~

*Also you can comment and add additional questions you want to know about that guild member.*

*Lately I have had problems with people begging me to pick them to be unwrapped. Please don't beg me. It will just make your chances of being picked to be unwrapped less likely. Thanks.*

~Arley~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soo.. what do you guys do on latale? (: