Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The roots of SugarRush.

Soo, once in a while we'll post random stuff like this! :D With images ofcourse -nods-


So did you know?
Sugarrush is actually a remake of  the guild 'KnightTemplar' and was made in the summer of 2009. KnightTemplar was a small guild, and I've (Dream) been in it since i was a nub, o yes lvl 1 ish! The guildleader of KnightTemplar helped me out with stuff (: Again ty Ez! ♥ And KnightTemplar recruited our own leader Inuyashapup when she was around lv 60. Am I right puppy? Well alot happened, KT died and eventually it got deleted. But some of the active members of KT didn't allow that to just happen, so we (Kotic - HolySaint - DreamANightmare) decided to remake it.

Why a neutral guild?
I had a random neutral crystal in my inventory that i found while questing , and this is the reason why our guilds neutral... I feel so cheap but hey, look at my char. That outfit and just everything screams cheap -nods- I don't even think you guys can even believe i used to look like that..

Where did the guildname 'Sugarrush' come from?
Well it is kinda hard looking for a guildname.. Oh right guys if u didn't know, our first guild leader was HolySaint. Well his suggestion for our guild name... 'Wolfpack' I remember that so dayummm clearly. Thank dream that it didn't become our guild name cause i said "OH HELL NO" to that. But yea, kotic was listening to the song 'Florida - Sugar' (Hitsong in the summer of 2009) and they dropped the word sugarrush.. Ok inspiration for our name is lame but hey (: It was awesome so!!

Our guildleader of today
Well puppy was busy at first, but i mailed her and when she started playing again, we recruited her! ♥ Eventually Saint quit and gave Puppy leadership (: Thank God puppy came back tho.. Believe it or not sugarrush used to be such a boy guild and i was the only girl... >o< It was hell believe me. But yush puppy's doing a great job as our leader! Another hurray for puppy! ♥

Pretty much, you're givin' me a sugar rush

8 comments:

  1. lmao dang I remember KnightTemplar too haha i should post some pictures myself :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh yup yup you should puppy! :D Our cute nubby days together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe tell me how <3 and ill help :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. >.> man u make it seem i quit just like that man couldnt say i took a brief break and made pup leader well that wat i did and u make me seem evil which i am.....and wolfpack was a beast name damn u dream for stoppin me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. and not to mention i was a beast leader everyone loved me except for that dam kharne which we later became friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOL. Loser saint Tsk tsk. And heey well u were gone for a looong while and well you arent evil! Happy now? -nods- AND NO WAY THAT NAME SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete

Soo.. what do you guys do on latale? (: