Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taking A Visit :D

Hi guys, its Ken again XD anyways, I don't know if I'll be around -probably will- since I'm pretty much on my th now a lot more and also I'm taking a little visit to the Taiwan server

Why you ask? :D It's because they just updated the new Episode 7 - Land Of The Sky :D -maybe not new to you but idc =3=- so yes :3 I'm excited to take this visit lol and yes, I'll try to get some sneak preview for you guys, maybe in video form or maybe in screenshot form lol, if I take video form, just hope I'll be able to upload it :3 but screenshot, I'll surely upload X3 so just hope for the best I'm not lagging and I'll give the sneak preview as soon as possible XD

I'll see you guys later :3

KillEmNow / Kenx3 / Keenjisan / Pyuuu / KenKunx3

2 comments:

  1. ooo i cant wait :D! thanks kill-kun! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, might take sometime though, the requirement to enter the place was lv21 :O so i gotta train my char to 21 first XD wish me luck :3

    ReplyDelete

Soo.. what do you guys do on latale? (: