Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Episode 7 - Land Of The Sky!! Part 2/3

Your First Encounter!!
-Entering Portal to New Lands-
like the last post said Rohan say that the new portal that appeared at Belos is really dangerous, so you went to Elias Palace to search for some info about the portal, which then you meet Platina, a Holy Order from the far away new lands and you were asked you investigate about the new lands behind the new portal in Belos and your first step to the new world starts here

You lead Platina to where the portal is in Belos after talking with King Hejong and soon you and Platina both arrive at the portal
Platina: So this is the portal, there's a type of evil force around
You: True.... feels like really dangerous. Platina, can you hold up?
Platina: Don't worry, I'm really strong
You: Ok... In that case.... lets go!

You and Platina walks into the portal and you awaits the loading screen to load finish as you want to know what the map looks like after the portal -but sadly I'll only be showing screenies on part 3 8D- and soon you're in a whole new place with Platina
New Map: Mysterious Forest 神秘的森林 (shen mi de sen ling) 신비한숲
Platina: Owh, I'm feeling dizzy... [IGN], are you ok?
You: I'm ok, ah... this place is....
Platina: Hmm, this is the first time I see this type of forest, where is this place
You: Oh, are we lost... , lets just go forward
Platina: Ok, hehe, you don't look nervous
You: This things are common, and....
Platina: And?
You: The atmosphere feels nice.. got a good feeling about this

And the 2 of you walks forward, deeper into the forest when both of you came to a hill
New World: 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi)
New Area: 美勒甘迪婭 (mei le gan di ya)
-Be noted that 美勒甘迪婭 (mei le gan di ya) is on 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi), Land of the Sky is on a totally different map from Jiendia, if you press "W" on any of the maps, it'll show you a completely blank map with only the respective that are already released-
Platina: Look! The sky over there!
You: ....!! A big ground floating on the sky.....?
Platina: That's my hometown, 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi)
-sorry, I can't decide the names of the places myself so all i can do is put the chinese name and put the sound of the word-
You: 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi)... doesn't belong to normal lands, surprising
Platina: Hehe... surprised you. Feels great. The past of 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi) and Jiendia are the same, they were lands that appeared on the sea. I'm not saying Jiendia is a "normal" land.... But effected by [神話時代 (shen hua shi dai)], due to the strong force of both light and dark, the ground gets separated and its been like that ever since. I'm not sure about the story in detail... we'll have to investigate ourself
You: Ok, so the ground we're at belong to? This doesn't look like Jiendia... is it another land?
Platina: Hmm.. I think this place is the [美勒甘迪婭 (mei le gan di ya)] area
You: 美勒甘迪婭 (mei le gan di ya)....
Platina: This is on 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi), the only ground left on the surface. Ever since the [Big door] to go through here broke down for a long time, there's barely anyone go through here anymore.
You: Erm... Isn't that a big problem
Platina: Lets just go by the flow. Just now you said you feel good about this? I feel like it too. Huhu.
You: Ok.... listen to what you said, lets both be brave and go on together
Platina: Ok! Let's go~~~~

You continue to proceed deeper and deeper into the forest and you see a really big door called 帝國大門 (di guo da men) which is your portal to the next map
New Map: Sky Of Ocean 虛空海 (xu kong hai) 허공해
Platina: Phew~ Good thing we can find a working door. Hmm... Good, I'm familiar with this place from here.
You: Good thing we came to a familiar place. But what was the door we used just now? And what is this place?
Platina: The door is called [帝國大門 (di guo da men)] and this place is [虛空海 (xu kong hai)], a place filled with a lot of magical force. Just like what you see, 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi) floats and are part of [虛空海 (xu kong hai)]. So during the [Old Empire] reign, these big doors were set all over the world. No matter how far the place is, by using the big doors, you can reach everywhere easily.
You: So what's the difference between the big doors and the normal portals?
Platina: Owh, I'm not a smart Holy Order, so if you ask too many question, I'll becoming -weird face-
You: Oh my gawd O_O
Platina: Haha... From this place onward, there will be a lot of sorcerers around, so feel free to ask them if you have any questions

Both of you continue to go through Sky of Ocean and head towards the city called Guild Association, but before you go into the Guild Association, there's an iris stone so be sure to save
New Map: Guild Association 家族聯盟 (jia zu lian meng) 길드연
Platina: Hu, we're finally here. This is the main place of 家族聯盟 (jia zu lian meng)
You: 家族聯盟 (jia zu lian meng)....?
Platina: We have arrived at the best place to start an adventure at 普羅伊歐斯 (bu lo yi ou xi). I have to go for now, [IGN]
You: Ah, Platina? Where are you going?
Platina: (.... If I don't leave him now, they'll know "IGN" is around here. I can't get him into any trouble...!) Its been a while since I came back, I need to start organizing things again. A lazy person always stacks up a lot of things to do.
You: Owh... well that's sad. If we can start an adventure together, it would be more fascinating.
Platina: I also want to. Don't know what you'll see or go through what things next time. But, we should be able to see each other again soon, lets just be happy and go our own route from here. Good bye, [IGN]! Good luck!
You: Ok, Platina! Take care!
Platina: Bye bye -walks away-
you: (...... Platina already left. I'm about to face everything, just like when I first arrived at Jiendia. Starting from now, I have to solve all the problems myself. Ok, be brave and let's go!)

You walk into the first building you see in Guild Association, and as soon as you go in the building, a conversation starts
雷娜 (lei na): (...... exact time, exact place... Just like what he said.... That kid will be the future savior of 帝國與大地 (di guo yu da di). Seems like a person with a lot of potential... but so young. I shouldn't have any doubt on him. Now is not the time that the queen said yet. Lets just observe him for now.....)
You: (.... feels like someone's looking at me. Is that a woman?)
雷娜 (lei na): .....
You: Excuse me....
莎拉 (sha la): Owh! Welcome to 銀光盾牌 (yin guang dun pai) bar! 銀光盾牌 (yin guang dun pai) bar would make you think of Holy Orders! Wait, it should be champagne! We can let you try, the best taste of champagne!.... Eh? But... you're still underage right~~~? (Haihs, to increase income, I really need some customer... but.... no other choice) But that's ok! If you need hospitality or food, you can come and find me. Champagne's an exception.
You: Oh haha (Erm... Was is her that looked at me just now?)
雷娜 (lei na): (Hmm, his senses are really good, good thing the waitress came.. He seems to have a pure aura and also a really interesting potential. Even though he's not the person we're finding for, but if there's a chance, I should help him....) Heh, this champagne really is good. Its sad not being able to taste it.
莎拉 (sha la): Yes! Hope you can grow up fast!

You go out from the building and continues to walk right 8D yes you heard me, head right D<
戰士 (zhan shi): Stranger. Welcome to the main place of Guild Association. You ask why I know you're a stranger? That's because I'm the one that takes care of the security around here. Besides, judging by the way you look all around being all nervous, everyone would be able to guess you're new. Haha. My name's 亞菌斯 (ya jun si), what bout you....? [IGN].... Owh. Special name and sounds nice. Hello there. Guild Association welcomes you. If you want to go into the inner section of the city, you need to get permission, but I'll help you around the section outside, providing you a much more easier journey. If you have any problem, just come up to me.

After talking to him, you would still probably walk right, yes I said right >_<
New Section: Limitless Space 無限迴廊 (wu xian hui lang)
-so why do I specifically state this place? This is because this is the building where you turn from 3rd class to subclass and also this is the place where it includes 2 vintor and 1 invoke time trail dungeons here-
Youngster: Welcome
You: ......!???!?!?! I thought I went in a small building called 無限迴廊 (wu xian hui lang).... This is.....?
Youngster: Haha, I guess this is the first time you come here. You're already inside the building, Don't worry. Welcome to the 無限迴廊 (wu xian hui lang) guild. This is the headquarter 傑伊德 (jie yi de). Hopefully we'll be able to help you.

After talking to them, you start to walk around to check out the building well.. probably lol, and that's the end of the city, I must say, it's quite small, but it seems nice, so after that, you decided to go around the monster maps to take a look at the maps and the new monsters, so on the last part of Episode 7 - Land Of The Sky!!, I'll be showing you guys screenies and also extras if possible :D thank you for your patience ^^

-do note that I changed some of the conversation part to make it fit and this is definitely not the official translation / conversation that will come out in game. Thanks to "horie" for her translation of the places' name to English, if it is hard to read the text or confuses you, do tell me and I'll try to make some changes to make it easier for everyone to read, thank you ^^-

Keenjisan / KillEmNow / Kenx3 / Pyuuu / KenKunx3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soo.. what do you guys do on latale? (: